Policy ex art. 13 D. LGS. 196/2003
in according with the regulation on the processing of personal data pursuant to D. Lgs. 30.06.2003, no. 196 – Code on personal data protection (following, to abbreviate, “Privacy Code”), in relation to data that you will voluntarily provide to Ever Elettronica srl, by sending the e-mail to the e-mail address above, that is by filling the previous form and by sending the related data, , the aforesaid Studio, in the quality of Controller of related processing, the following information, pursuant to and for the effects of Art. 13 Privacy Code.
1.1- In order to facilitate the reading of this document, some definitions of the law are provided, referring to the official website of the Guarantor (http://www.garanteprivacy.it) and to the official texts of the current legislation for anything not expressly provided:
- Processing: any operations or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, the registration, the organization, the conservation, the consultation, the processing, the modification, the selection, the extraction, the comparison, the use, the interconnection, the blocking, the communication, the dissemination, the cancellation and the destruction of data, even if not registered in a database;
- Personal data: any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number;
- Identification data: the personal data that allow the direct identification of the data subject;
- Sensitive data: personal data suitable for disclosing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or union nature, as well as personal data capable of revealing the state of health and sexual life;
- Judicial data: personal data suitable for disclosing provisions pursuant to article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) to o) and r) to u), of the Presidential Decree November 14, 2002, n. 313, regarding criminal records, the registry of administrative sanctions dependent on a crime and the related pending charges, or the status of defendant or suspect pursuant to articles 60 and 61 of the Criminal Procedure Code;
- Owner: the natural person, the legal person, the public administration and any other institution, association or body which are responsible, even together with another owner, of the decisions regarding the purposes, the methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the security profile;
- Responsible: the natural person, the legal person, the public administration and any other institution, association or body appointed by the owner to process personal data;
- Appointees: natural persons authorized to carry out processing operations by the owner or manager;
- Interested party: the natural person to whom the personal data refers;
- Communication: the disclosure of personal data to one or more specific subjects other than the interested party, the representative of the owner in the territory of the State, the manager and agents, in any form, including by making them available or consultation;
- Dissemination: giving knowledge of personal data to indeterminate subjects, in any form, including by making them available or consultation.
Methods of collection and nature of the data processed
2.1 - The data that can be collected in the following ways:
- a) by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address above
- b) by filling the form above and by sending the related data
2.2 - The data collected in the manner described in 2.1.a) will consist of the sender's email address, the content of the email and any attachments.
2.3 - The data collected according to the modality sub 2.1.b) will consist of the information collected through the form (name and surname, company name, subject and content of the message). These data will be considered voluntarily provided by the interested party - also with reference to the lawfulness of the their use where they do not refer to the interested party - based on the conclusive behaviour constituted by filling the form or sending the e-mail message.
2.4 - The data that will be provided must be limited to common data, the sending of sensitive or judicial data is expressly prohibited.
2.5 - In this regard, please do not include sensitive or judicial data in the email or attachments. Otherwise, without this implying any liability for the Data Controller, the latter will destroy them, in the absence of prior written consent from the interested party to be sent to the Data Controller, by printing, filling in and sending this form.
2.6 - By entering the e-mail address of the person with whom to share the advice, the interested party declares that he can lawfully use this data for the necessary purposes, freeing the owner from any possible prejudicial consequence, of any nature.
Purpose of the treatment and consequences of the refusal
3.1 - The data voluntarily provided by the interested party in the manner indicated in point 2 will be used exclusively for the purpose of finding the email received or responding to the request for information, possibly sharing it with the indicated subject.
3.2 - Consent to provide the aforesaid data is mandatory. Refusal, full or partial, incorrect or not in accordance with the truth, may imply the impossibility of the Owner to give an adequate and correct response.
4.1 - The data processing will be based on compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of confidentiality and the rights of the interested party.
Scope of access by the owner's organizational structure
5.1 - Within the organizational structure of the Data Controller, the persons expressly named Persons in charge or Responsible with reference to the aforesaid purpose may have access to the personal data of the Data Subject.
Scope of data circulation: dissemination and communication
6.1 - The personal data, subject of this information, will not be communicated or disseminated.
Rights of the interested parties
7.1 - Art. 7 Privacy Code recognizes the interested party the possibility of exercising specific rights in relation to their personal data. These rights can be exercised according to the methods referred to in articles 8 and 9 of the Privacy Code. To the related requests, the Data Controller will promptly reply based on the provisions of art. 10 Privacy Code.
7.2 - Requests pursuant to ex art. 7 Privacy Code can be proposed, pursuant to the law, without particular formalities and, in cases of requests for mere access, also orally. In order to ensure a faster and more complete response, the Data Controller has provided that these be sent in writing to the Data Processor, in the manner indicated in the following 9.2.
Duration of treatment
8.1 - The treatment will have a duration strictly necessary to respond to the email and to the possible establishment of communication with the sender, without prejudice to any processing operations subsequent to the termination of the relationship and deriving from obligations under the current legislation, or from the need to manage any disputes.
Owner and manager of the treatment
9.1 - The Data Controller subject of this information is Ever Elettronica srl (p.IVA 06024730159),with registered office in Lodi (Italy), in the person of its legal representative p.t.
9.2 - The Data Processor in charge of managing the requests pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code can be contacted directly by writing to:
- Company: Ever Elettronica srl
- Attn. of: Internal Privacy Manager Office
- Object: "Application pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003"
- Mailbox: Via Biancardi, 4 - 26900 Lodi (Italy)
- fax: +39 0371 412367
9.3 - The updated list of Managers is available at the owner's office.
Obligations and declarations of the interested party
For all legal purposes, the owner acknowledges that the interested party, read, understood and fully accepted by this information, has consciously and voluntarily provided the data, guaranteeing the lawfulness, correctness, integrity, truthfulness and the possibility of having it available and indemnifying him from any request relating to it of any nature from third parties.
No responsibility can be attributed to the Data Controller in the event that the data provided should not be lawful, correct, complete, truthful. In this regard, the interested party waives as of now any action in this regard against the owner.
The sending of the mail will be considered conclusive behaviour for the purpose of acknowledging, understanding, accepting this clause as well as managing and waiving all legal effects.
Version published on: 30/05/2015
Last update: 30/05/2015