The new ELSE technology (Error Less Servo Efficient) integrated into the new series of Titanio drives by Ever Elettronica, is a sophisticated and revolutionary evolution of the technology for the precise control of the sinusoidal current of the drive obtained through the already tested F4D2 algorithms and applied to different types of motors in order to increase the quality of the production and control processes. Moreover, the development of the vector control algorithm and of the optimised and extremely precise profile of the sinusoidal current regulation has resulted in the "Stepless" operation of the stepper motor, both with two and three phases. Basically, the resolution of the motor control current is so high that the vibrations, resonances and noise typical of stepper motors driven in a traditional manner disappear. It was thanks to the development of this technology that it has been possible to obtain extraordinary performance from the drive/motor system.
The performance advantages of a vectorial control system integrated into the ELSE technology can be summarised as follows:
- drastic reduction of the classic noise typical of this type of actuators, if driven in a traditional way;
- extremely smooth motor axis movement, without jerking;
- significant damping of the motor vibrations and resonances;
- increase in positioning accuracy;
- better and more constant torque delivery at each rotation speed;
- less heating and greater efficiency of the drive system;
Finally, it is important to clarify that ELSE technology, in addition to being applicable to different types of motors, has been developed to be used both on open loop systems and on closed loop torque, speed and position systems (ServoStep) with a significant further increase in performance.