The High Efficiency technology applied to stepper motors is the result of the decades of experience of Ever Elettronica in Brushless synchronous motors with a high number of poles. Obtained thanks to the development of new motor design and construction techniques, this technology is characterised above all to offer the motor increased performance at the same machining costs which therefore means greater motor efficiency and consequently also greater energy savings.
Why choose a High Efficiency motor?
Because stepper motors with this technology:
- develop 40% more power than standard stepper motors with the same winding and of the same size
- guarantee a lower mechanical torque fluctuation thanks to optimised magnetic fluxes and greater accuracy of the gap between rotor and stator
- they have better and class F magnetic materials for a stable performance over time
- they feature high precision, reliable and durable bearing
- they can be customised both mechanically and electrically and their performance can be fine-tuned even for small production batches
- they are offered with a 3-year warranty thanks to the high quality of the materials and the construction techniques