In applications where mechanics and automation must fit perfectly, specially-made solutions are required, designed and built specifically and carefully. Our complete solution for the control of a pre-tensioner for printing is made with programmable stepper drivers with fieldbus. Torque control, possibly combined with stepper motors with integrated encoder and electronics, allows to compact the mechanics and achieve a better performance/price ratio compared to a solution featuring Brushless motors.
Here are the main characteristics:
- Initial calibration procedures performed directly by the drive (homing).
- Operating parameters settable via PLC or HMI.
- Interfacing with most PLCs or motion boards thanks to the different fieldbuses such as Canopen, Ethercat, Modbus TCP/IP or I/O.
- Possibility of using motors with integrated electronics.
- High performance/cost ratio..