E3PLC represents the latest evolution of our PC development environment and of our firmware for programmable drives for stepper and Brushless motors.
Our drives integrate a real PLC able to manage inputs and outputs in real time and at the same time control the movement of the motor.
The PLC integrated into our drives is programmed via the E3PLC development environment and without the need for any special programming language to be studied.
Despite the simple entirely graphical and guided programming, it is possible to create complex automations, reducing wiring and installation times having a single device for the logic and motor control.
E3PLC is the optimal solution both for automatic machines with few axles and for more complex machines in which it is possible to allocate part of the machine intelligence locally, unloading the main PLC and delegating the partial or total control of the operating cycle to our drives.
With E3PLC, the graphics and features have been improved compared to the previous version (EEPLC), in particular the debugging and multitasking management have been enhanced, integrating a real digital oscilloscope for the calibration and diagnostics of the drives via PC.
E3PLC is, for the first time, also compatible with our drives for Brushless motors of the Titanio Line; this allows to write a single program that can be used both for axles that require the use of AC Brushless motors and for axles where it is possible to use stepper motors.
• Intuitive and easy to use and does not require for particular languages to be studied
• Made to create multitasking applications
• Single program for Brushless or stepper drives
• Integrates all PLC functions to exploit all the hardware resources of the drive
• Integrates the module for the management of the electronic cams
• Integrates the Realtime Labelling Wizard module for the complete advanced management of a labelling head
• Integrated oscilloscope for the calibration of the Feedback and debugging of the applications
• Complete with software tools for the fast debugging of the application
• Support and training by Ever Elettronica personnel