Since the early eighties we have gained great experience in the control of the axles of machines for screen printing, for ceramics and glass. Our solutions are specially developed by our team of engineers using completely programmable drives for stepper motors, with fieldbus and which can be flexibly interfaced with different machine components.
- Initial calibration procedures performed directly by the drive (homing).
- Positioning of the print ribbon with closed position loop by the analogue sensor.
- Operating parameters settable via PLC or HMI.
- Interfacing with most PLCs or motion boards thanks to the different fieldbuses such as Canopen, Ethercat, Modbus TCP/IP or I/O.
- Motors with IP65 with high torque and energy efficiency.
- Motors that can be customised with brake, absolute encoder or gearbox.