The movement of electric cylinders has never been so easy thanks to our programmable drives for stepper motors. Our solution allows for the movement of a single stand alone cylinder or a multi-axle control with positioning synchronisation or electronic cam movement. The movement and thrust force can be controlled and modulated thanks to the closed loop torque control with stepper motors. The control can be achieved both via fieldbus, Ethercat, Ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus or Canbus, and via positioner from inputs.
- Autonomous positioner thanks to PLC inside the drive and position control by means of digital inputs or Modbus, Canopen, Ethernet or Profibus fieldbus.
- Programming through visual environment.
- Multi-axle management via fieldbus and guaranteed movement synchronism between multiple cylinders thanks to the digital sync output.
- Smooth and silent movement thanks to vector control.
- Motors available with IP 65 protection, brake, incremental encoder or absolute encoder.
- Alarm and diagnostic history.
- STO input for safety.