Our ready-to-use solutions for the movement of linear guides, both with recirculating balls and with pulley/belt traction, are created by carefully combining motors and relative programmable stepper drives. The EEPLC programming environment, via the special configuration windows it is equipped with, allows to convert the units of measurement of the guide management directly into the metric system, thus making it easy to configure. The commands to the actuator can be transmitted either via digital inputs connected to a PLC with the operating positions and speeds directly pre-set in the drive, or via Ethercat, Ethernet, Canopen or Modbus fieldbus. The main functions of the guide, such as homing and the management of the limit switch sensors, can be managed directly by our programmable drives, turning the linear guide into an independent actuator.
Here are the main characteristics:
- Autonomous positioner thanks to PLC inside the drive.
- Position control via digital inputs or Modbus, Canopen, Ethernet o Profibus fieldbus.
- Homing and overtravel management directly by the drive.
- Programming through visual environment.
- Smooth and silent movement thanks to vector control.
- Multi-axle management via fieldbus and guaranteed movement synchronism between multiple cylinders thanks to the digital sync output.
- Motors available with IP65 protection, brake, incremental encoder or absolute encoder.
- Alarm and diagnostic history.
- STO input for safety.