How can you control the movement in numerical control machines in the best way possible? In addition to classic clock and direction drives, we offer our complete motion control solutions with completely programmable vector stepper drives, in open or closed loop torque, for 2 or 3-phase stepper motors or for AC Brushless motors. With several partners, we continuously develop applications for the control of numerical control machine tools with high flexibility. Our devices can indeed be perfectly interfaced with the main PLCs that can be found on the market thanks to the many available fieldbuses such as Ethercat and CANbus with relative DS402 standard communication protocol, which ensures autonomous homing and limit switch management and a perfect interpolation between the axles for a smooth, precise and continuous movement. Our motors, with IP 65 protection degree, can be supplied, according to your needs, with optional elements such as an integrated brake, gearbox or encoder.
- Smooth and precise movement.
- Multiple interface modes: Ethercat, Canopen, Profibus or Clock and direction.
- Autonomous homing and limit switch management.
- Safety with STO.
- Motors with IP protection for dust and water.
- Motors that can be customised with brake, absolute encoder or gearbox.