• Multiple Possibilities of Operation
• Equipped with advanced safety features
√ tested for direct unit installations
√ integrated watch dog features
√ monitoring and management of faults
• Main Characteristics of the Controller-Gateway:
√ easy to program
√ local control of connected devices
√ real time management of axles
√ interchange of data between fieldbuses
√ high reliability and versatility
√ management of devices of other manufacturers
The GWC unit has been developed to guarantee the three functions of programmable logic controller (PLC), motion controller and communication converter (gateway). The programmable logic controller and motion controller functions allow the user to control a process via fieldbus, the serial interface and the inputs/outputs, according to a program defined by the user. The communication converter function allows for the interchange of data between the different fieldbuses: CANbus (CANopen master/slave), DeviceNet (slave), Profibus (Profibus-DP slave) and Serial (Modbus master/slave). The coexistence of the three functions in a single unit, simplifies the automation of a wide range of industrial applications in a simple manner and with a significant economic advantage.
- Supply voltage: 24 Vdc
- Supply current: 800 mA
- CPU processor: CISC 16 bit 40MHz
- PLC Programming and Motion Controller: TR.I.P.O.S.GW compatible windows operating system (EN61131-3 ST)
- User program memory: 1 Mb flash and 512 Kb ram high speed
- CANbus: 1 electrically isolated, 1 Mbit/s, ISO11898 - CANopen protocol (CAN1)
- DeviceNet: 1 electrically isolated
- ProfiBus-DP: 1 electrically isolated
- Serials: 2 electrically isolated RS232 / RS485, full or half-duplex
- Inputs: 8 electrically isolated, PNP 24 Vdc - 200 kHz.
- Outputs: 8 electrically isolated and protected, 24 Vdc - 500 mA - 1 kHz
- Dip switches: 8 for user configuration
- Display: 7 LED segments indicating the operating status of the unit
- Power supply: Combicon Phoenix
- CANbus: 5 poles Mini-Combicon-Style;
- Profibus-DP: 9 female SUB-D receptacle poles;
- DeviceNet: 5 poles Mini-Combicon-Style.
- Temperatures: operating from 0°C to 50°C, storage from 0°C to 55°C.
- Humidity: 0% ÷ 90%
- Environmental protection class: IP20
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 194.0 x 120.0 x 45.0 mm
- Weight: 0.48 Kg.
| Code || Description |
| GWCB211C ||Connectors kit for cabling |
SOFTWARE KIT FOR PROGRAMMING
| Code || Description |
| GWC_TRP232U-00 ||Software Kit for controller programming with T.R.I.P.O.S.GW + 200 cm cable and serial/USB converter|