The configuration and diagnostics of the drives of the Titanio line is carried out through Titanio Studio, a simple, intuitive and complete software tool for PC Windows.
Through simple windows and wizards it is possible to monitor or set all the operating parameters required for the drives and the application.
The connection between the PC on which the Ever Studio environment is installed and the drives of the Titanio line can be made either via SCI (service serial) or via fieldbus (modbus, canbus, ethernet), which the drive can feature. Ever Studio allows for the firmware to be updated, performs the diagnostics and parametrisation of the objects of the drive and integrates a real digital oscilloscope able to help the user to calibrate the feedback for applications where the motors are fed back with an encoder.
• Software tool that can be used to install and configure all the fieldbus Titanio drives via SCI interface (service serial) in real time, or via CANbus or Ethernet depending on the drive to be configured.
• Intuitive and complete pages to enter all the parameters required to integrate and debug the drive and the motor with the application.
• Functions and tools to set the Advanced Module Motion and integration also of the CANbus DS402 protocol for drives with c0380 configuration.
• Functions to update the drive firmware.
• Complete with utility software for the debugging of the created application.