Our decades of experience in the field of automation has enabled us to develop solutions for the control of the axles increasingly used in vending machines. They are complete solutions, consisting of vector stepper drives with or without encoder, able to provide a smooth and silent movement comparable to that of Brushless motors, while remaining certainly cheaper.
- Smooth, precise and silent movement.
- Possibility of homing from encoder zero.
- High energy efficiency.
- Stepper motors that can be customised with brake, absolute encoder or gearbox.
- Reduced overall dimensions with the possibility of customising the solutions with linear shaft directly on the motor.
- Perfect interfacing with most PLCs or motion boards thanks to the different fieldbuses such as Canopen, Ethercat, Modbus TCP/IP or I/O.