Within the packaging and labeling machinery industry we have decades of experience by offering advanced and versatile solutions for every single request.
The knowledge of the problems, time and costs that an automatic machines manufacturer in the packaging sector normally has to face for the development of its own solutions, led us to create complete and modular motion control solution packages, adaptable both for the single labelling head and for more complex applications.
Single head labellingFunctionalities and performance:
- up to 80 meters. per minute with open loop stepper motors
- up to 120 meters. per minute with closed loop stepper motors
- up to 200 meters per minute with solution based on low inertia brushless motors
- Precise positioning of the label on the product (+/- 0.1 mm), even when the labeling speed changes
- Management of missing label skip
- Automatic detection of the label length
- Programmable filter on the start signal to manage critical products that, due to their compliance, generate false starts
Our motion control solutions are open solutions with a free to modify software, without necessarily depending on our software development department.
The same performance you can get from single-head labelling can be obtained from multi-axis labelling with a solution consisting of “Titanio” Series SW5 drive for 2-phase stepper motor with vectorial control, for each labelling head.
Each drive for 2-phase stepper motor is connected via Modbus TCP/IP or Modbus RTU RS485 Ethernet interface to a VT series HMI touch screen operator panel.
For more complex labelling machines, where is also needed the control of other axes which are moved with non-stepper motor drives (inverters, brushless motors, etc.), the IMP unit (device designed and manufactured by Ever Elettronica that integrates motion controller, gateway and PLC with Modbus TCP IP , Canopen, EtherCAT and Modbus-RTU fieldbuses ) can be optionally added.
The IMP unit, in addition to being able to synchronize the labelling heads for sophisticated real-time operating modes, can also act as a gateway for connection of the labeller with Profinet, EtherCat, CANopen and Modbus master.
Our solutions for linear labeling machines are innovative, technologically advanced and ready for the network connectivity required by industry 4.0 and the "smart factory": ask for more!