Specially-made ready-to-use solutions consisting of drive, motor and HMI keyboard and suitable for any type of labelling machine, from single labelling dispensers to more complex labelling.
In the packaging and labelling machine industry, we have thirty years of experience offering advanced and versatile solutions for any type of need. Being aware of the problems, time and costs that a manufacturer of machines in the packaging industry normally has to deal with to develop solutions, has made us able to produce complete and modular control solutions that can be adapted both to small labelling dispensers and to more complex applications.
Single labelling dispenser.
Features and performance:
- Speed: up to 80 metres per minute with open loop solution.
- Speed: up to 120 metres per minute with closed loop control.
- Precise positioning of the label on the product (+/- 0.1 mm) even as the labelling speed changes.
- Recovery of missing label.
- Automatic detection of the label length.
- Programmable filter on the start signal to manage critical products that, because of the shape, generate false starts.
- Open solutions, the software of which can be changed by the customer without necessarily having to depend on our software development department.
The same performance that can be obtained from single labelling dispensers can also be obtained from multi-axle labelling with a solution that consists in an SW1 for each labelling head interface (max 8) connected via an RS485 to a VT series operator panel.
For more complex labelling machine where it is also necessary to control lateral and upper belts, etc. by means of axles driven by non-stepper motor drives (inverter, Brushless, etc.), the GWC unit can be optionally added, which in addition to being able to synchronise the labelling heads for sophisticated real-time operating modes, can also act as a gateway to connect the labelling machine to Profibus, EtherCat, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus masters.