Profinet DP is used for data exchange between controllers or PLC and IO devices or drives.
Main Profinet DP characteristics implemented in our drives are:
• develop with the Enhanced Real-Time Ethernet Controller 200P (siemens V4.6 PN Stack inside)
• GSDML V2.35 file
• it features an IRT switch (Dual Ethernet)
• it can be controlled over Profinet as an IO device
• supports RT (Real Time) protocol for Profinet IO, for applications with up to 10 ms cycle time: module 64 bytes I, 64 Bytes O
• supports IRT (Isochronous Real Time) protocol for Profinet IO, for applications with less than 1 ms cycle time: module 64 bytes I IRT, 64 Bytes O IRT
• it uses 64bytes (Input) and 64bytes (Output) to transfer IO data between the IO-Controller (PLC) and the IO-Device (SW5A Profinet)
• 16 bytes (I/O) are fixed mapped
• 40 bytes (I/O) may be variably mapped to desired drives functions using e3PLC
• 8 bytes (I/O) are used to R/W Drive objects according to CANOpen SDO service
• additionally, digital I/O (24Vdc) and analog Inputs are available as distributed I/O points over Profinet
Drive control through commands by Master Controller suitable for multi axes systems, built in powerfull Motion Module functionality assures perfect synchro-nization among axes and reduces Master Controller workload.