We have been implementing this fieldbus on our drives for stepper and Brushless motors since 2012.
The experience gained over these years has allowed us to offer complete slave drives suitable for most Ethercat master PLCs on the market.
The main characteristics of our ethercat drives are:
• Multiple modes supported: Profile Position Mode, Velocity Mode, Profile Velocity Mode, Homing Mode, Interpolated Position Mode, Cyclic Synchronous Position Mode, Cyclic Synchronous Velocity Mode
• Multiple Homing Modes:1,2,17,18,19,20,21,22,35,37
• Synchronisation Mode: Free Run, Synchronous with SM Event, Distributed Clocks.
• Diagnostics services: EMCY, Diagnostics
• Minimum cycle time: 500 microseconds
• 'Touch Probe' function (up to 2 Touch Probes managed simultaneously)
• Factor Group
• At least 4 digital inputs and 2 digital outputs always available
• Compliance: Tests passed with Beckhoff ET9400 Conformance Test